More Coffee // More Cosy

12 November 2012

Man alive, time seems to be flying! Don't you feel like it was just summer a few weeks ago?! And now here we are approaching Christmas at a rapid pace. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas but I'm a bit scared by how fast time seems to be slipping away from me. It never helps the feeling when I check in on my blog and realize it's been five days since my last post :( Apologies.

The weekend was a mish mash of this and that, lots of time spent getting odd jobs done and a smattering of shopping. I picked up this cosy cardigan (I'm majorly obsessed with 'cosy' right now, if you hadn't noticed!) from H&M and it's going to be hard to take it off. It's one of those finds that I just know I'll wear until it's death. It's knitted and offers a lot of warmth without being bulky, the sleeves are long (something I love for that added cosy factor), it hangs loosely but in the most flattering way and it can be dressed up or down in a hundred different ways. It's a versatile piece which, I think, looks much more expensive than it actually was.

Like my weekend, the following photos are a bit of a mish mash. The weather wasn't playing ball so I only got a couple of pictures of my outfit, courtesy of my iPhone. We retreated back inside Starbucks (always got some spare time for a bit of Christmas in a cup) and hid from the rain, with the 'real' camera never even making it out of the bag. You'll still get the idea though :)

Cardigan  //  Bag  //  Black Fur Stole - similar here  //  Boots - similar here

Some of you with very keen eyes might have noticed my nail polish, it's a combination of two new colours I picked from the James Bond Skyfall collection. I've taken some snaps (decent ones on a decent camera - promise!) to show you the colours, both of which I really love. I'll show you them in my next post - Wednesday's the aim, here's hoping I can keep track of time a little better until then!

xxx



Find Me On  //  YouTube  //  Twitter  //  Facebook  //  Bloglovin  //  Instagram  //  Pinterest

22 comments:

  1. Love this cozy weekend outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stole and cardi combo. I wish I was a bit taller, I don't think it would work as well on me but your bag, now, that is a real possibility. Looks gorgeous, where is it from? PS Your hair always looks fab but I don't see your hair up very often in posts so just got to say, it looks equally fab again in this post!:)
    http://essjay23x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the bag from Zara. I thought i'd linked to it actually, sorry. Ive fixed that now so you can click straight to it on the Zara site. Tried to reply to your comment by email but your email address isn't attached to your blogger account, not sure if you realised that or not but thought i'd let you know just in case :) x

      Delete
  3. Really loving your outfit, so simple yet it's still so classy! I love the way you've done your hair too, looks so effortless!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It actually is pretty effortless, I just do a messy bun on the side and pull a few strands out around my face :) x

      Delete
  4. Love the cardigan :) it's really cute and looks cosy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cardi- I'm all about the cosiness, especially when the weather is this bitter. Lovely!

    Xx. Emma @ ever--so.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, love being cosy when it's cold out :) x

      Delete
  6. In love with this, such a perfect winter outfit! I can't wait to see the nail pictures!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Nail pics are up now :) x

      Delete
  7. Your knit is perfection, I would also wear it to death because it's absolutely gorgeous:) XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely. I really need more cardigans. I've discovered my winter wardrobe is looking pretty scant. This one looks a beaut!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just chanced upon your blog and I love it! The concept is great (I was a late bloomer too) and it's so cool that you're living in South Korea!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your hair!!!very cozy look:)
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so amazing!I love coffe and also I love your sweater:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that cardigan, winter is all about cosy anyway :) Also it must be nearly christmas if Starbucks have the red cups!
    theorytwentyone.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How have I not come across your blog before? I love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit.Looks so cosy :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the nail polish!!

    hwalkeechan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the cardigan with the faux fur stole, H&M have got some great and really reasonable knitwear in at the moment!


    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment! If you have any questions I will respond here so check back soon!