The Pink MacBook Cover

8 September 2013

computer laptop cover skin



Just a quick post today to share a little something that's not only brightened up the prospect of work for me every day (quite a feat in itself) but is also useful. This is my new macbook cover, in a beautiful shade of pink, no less!

It's a lightweight transparent plastic which just clips easily on to your macbook. Obviously I purchased for prettiness rather than practicality, but there is the added bonus that my macbook is now protected from scratches when it's being dragged in and out of my handbag. I have to say there's something about working on a pink macbook that's just more fun than a boring gray one too. It's all very Elle Woods.

I purchased mine from GMarket, a korean site that's also available in English. The link to mine is HERE, you may have to do a bit of word matching (the colors are written in Korean next to the pictures) but you can pay via card or paypal and the case is less than $9 including shipping. Of course, if you like to stay with what you know, there's a selection available through eBay (here, here and here)  They are around fifteen to twenty dollars, a little more expensive but equally fun I'm sure.

I hope everyone's had a great weekend!

x x x


  Follow on Bloglovin

  Find Me On  //  YouTube  //  Twitter  //  Facebook  //  Bloglovin  //  Instagram  //  Pinterest

22 comments:

  1. This is lovely and the colour is perfect!!!

    xoxo

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how this cover transforms the MacBook! Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! It fits onto it so well too, you could almost think it was a pink macbook, not a cover. x

      Delete
  3. This looks gorgeous on, I'm always bashing mine, even just carrying it from room to room.

    Really like the way it just clips on and off rather than some protector things you seen these day that make them clumsy and thicker.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that was my problem. I decided I had to get a case before I ended up doing some damage. And, yes, I liked it for the thinness, can't stand the massive chunky covers!

      x

      Delete
  4. It is definitely very Elle Woods, love that you made that reference. It's the little things that can really make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love that movie. Gulity pleasures, got to have them ;) x

      Delete
  5. So petty, I would love to get a Mac book one day!
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're great. I saved up year or so ago to get one, really glad i made the switch, love mine :)

      Delete
  6. so pretty! ---> off to buy one now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww wow! This is lovely! Definitely going to get one before Uni!
    Lydia Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so so cute! I have a big beasty gaming PC myself, but I almost want a Macbook just so I can make it look cute and girly like this and pretend I'm in Legally Blonde and do blogging in bed!

    www.gleepface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging in bed, you're speaking my kinda language! I don't do that but I'm thinking perhaps I should try for my next post ;)

      Delete
  9. I love this cover!!!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I would love one if I had a Macbook
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it and tried to order from gmart, but the color code wasn't understandable. I was also a little afraid to use credit card.

    thanks
    Donna George
    beyond extraordinary days

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I'll definitely have to get this if I ever get a macbook!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO JEALOUS

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute and just what I've been looking for, but I was worried about using the korean site (despite the fact I used a translator I was worried I would somehow end up with the wrong colour) so I stuck to using ebay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment! If you have any questions I will respond here so check back soon!