New In // Cheap Monday Sunnies

3 October 2013

White Leopard Sunnies
Duckling To Swan Fashion Blog

Summer might be ending but that doesn't mean you don't still need a good pair of sunnies. I tend to wear sunnies all year; I actually find that in winter I need them almost as much as I do in summer to stop the glare from the low sun. Not only that, but do I really need me to remind you how bad squinting is for creating wrinkles?!!!

I've been wearing my Elizabeth and James Fairfax sunnies day in day out since I got them at the start of the year and love the cat-eye shape. I do have quite a collection of other styles too, but when I saw this pair by Cheap Monday, on sale for under thirty bucks, I figured they were a solid buy. After all, I am moving to a tropical country next month!

Usually I invest in a good pair of sunnies each summer and I'm happy to spend a few hundred dollars on them since I know I'll be wearing them most days which works out at good C.P.W (cost per wear). I have to say though, I'm really impressed with this pair and it's so refreshing to find stylish glasses that are decent quality and very affordable, too. 

I picked these up from Shopbop (insanely fast international shipping - officially, I love that store!) they're the Cheap Monday 'Point' sunglasses in white leopard. They also have them in black, and some other great styles on sale too - have a browse below:



Happy shopping :)

x x x


Find Me On  //  YouTube  //  Twitter  //  Facebook  //  Bloglovin  //  Instagram  //  Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. These sunnies are gorgeous!

    However a little dubious with the lack of sun I know is coming :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'd probably be the same if I wasn't moving to Jakarta! x

      Delete
  2. They are awesome! <3 <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sunnies are so cute on you! love them aaand I'm heading over to Shopbop to have look haha
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with these sunglasses they look amazing on you. If I didn't find it so hard to find shapes that suit me, I'd be snapping these up too!

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment! If you have any questions I will respond here so check back soon!