Hilton Resort - Ras Al Khaimah // Last Lazy Days

10 March 2013

I'm rolling days three and four in to one slightly picture heavy post today. 

The thing is, you know how it goes on these kind of breaks...leisurely breakfast followed by a day by the pool, napping in the sun. Maybe a stroll on the beach and a dip in the ocean, if you can muster the initial motivation to lift yourself from your sun lounger that is. Perhaps a sundowner cocktail at the beach bar. Then, to the room to shower and dress for dinner. Cocktails, wine and far more food than you'd ever normally think was acceptable to eat. Maybe a nightcap in the piano bar then back to your room to sink into the luxuriously soft and downy bed. (I have to ask, how is it that hotel beds always feel so much comfier than my own?! Where do you get those beds from?)

Sleep, wake, repeat. Glorious, unhurried relaxation!

As wonderful as it was (oh boy, it was!), I'm itching to show you what we got up to in Dubai now though, so here's (a fraction of) the photos I took on days three and four. 

That leisurely start was getting later each day.
Lace dress - Similar  //  'Fairfax' sunglasses - Elizabeth and James
Essential highbrow poolside reading.

Mustered up the energy for a dip in the pool.
Sundowners at the beach bar.
Sequin Clutch - Zara  //  Tassel Necklace - HRH  //  Hareem Pants - Next  //  Blazer  - Similar

Rise and Shine. It's another beautiful day.
 
Lunching.
Back on the sun loungers for a nap then late afternoon card games and a refreshing drink.
Churrasco (Your man's ideal dinner, trust me!) at the hotel's Brazillian restaurant, PuraVida.
Caipirinhas  //  It'd be wrong not to sample one or two of Brazil's national drink wouldn't it!
I'd already given up but the Mr struggled on. And on. And on. 


Tomorrow - To Dubai!

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and remembered it's Mother's Day today! Love you and miss you mum! :)


xxx




Find Me On  //  YouTube  //  Twitter  //  Facebook  //  Bloglovin  //  Instagram  //  Pinterest

26 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. Wish I was there. haha

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! Thanks for stopping by xxx

      Delete
  2. The pizza looks so yummy! Great photos; make me want to be there.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo good. It can be hard to find good italian style pizza here in South Korea so this one was especially delicious to me :) x

      Delete
  3. all that foooooooood! that is probably one of my most favourite things about holidays! lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! I always go a bit crazy with eating on holiday. The calories don't count whilst you're abroad though... so it's okay!! ;)

      x

      Delete
  4. You look like you are having the most amazing time judging by all of these travel posts! I loved your outfit with the sequin clutch and hareem pants, so classic!

    https://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much doll. Yes, had a fabulous hol, wish I could go back right now!

      x

      Delete
  5. love that lace dress, so cute and perfect for lounging around in the sun! I wish I was there now!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a bit obsessed with wearing white and the lace is so pretty! I'm thinking of trying it with a khaki jacket this spring too to harden it up a bit if you know what I mean :)

      x

      Delete
  6. wow I want to go away !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just got back but I want to go again. Writing these posts doesn't help the matter!! x

      Delete
  7. Dubai looks amazing and it looks like a fab trip. You and your fiancee make a great couple :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing place and you look fabolous
    Kisses
    Aga

    New posts
    Neon and studs!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks absolutely gorgeous! I love all of your outfits! You have a pretty blog layout too :)

    http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are making me feel ridiculously jealous of your holiday!! and you look gorgeous in that white dress!!!

    when you have a moment let me know your thoughts about my new blog post!
    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey dear! Thanks for visiting my blog! Following you now on bloglovin and gfc, waiting for you to follow me back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow seems like u're enjoying life !! <3
    looking fab dear :)

    xx,
    http://lalainlaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm officially green with envy , I need a holiday asap , all your photo's are amazing , hope you have an amazing Monday.

    xo Meg<3

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sitting here in Hamburg, Germany, at office. Outside it has been snowing since saturday and we have approx. 30 Fahrenheit. Now I'm looking at your wonderful pictures and I'm really very VERY jealous...WOW, the pool. And the sun (when did I see the sun the last time? Umh...)! :D :D :D I'm just kidding. Your trip seems to be like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo beautiful , lovely phos xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow looks like an incredible hotel and resort darling. Thank you for sharing.

    Elizabeth Daisy x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks absolutely amazing. I hope you're enjoying your trip.
    I love seeing these types of posts.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you are having the best time! What a great place for vacation :)

    hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous photos, I love the night time outfit you wore xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment! If you have any questions I will respond here so check back soon!