MAC lip conditioner - Petting Pink, Fuschia Fix, Gentle Coral and Soothing Beige

21 August 2011

Friday after work I decided to pop into my local MAC store. I picked up a few of my favourite MAC make up items. Amongst the many things I love from MAC my favourites have to be their Lip Conditioners.
First I bought a color free lip conditioner from them. It was really good but as soon as I tried one of the Tinted Lip Conditioners that was it, I WAS hooked. Not only are they the best lip balm I've ever used they also look pretty on, adding a gorgeous touch of color to your face.

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 in Petting Pink

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  <3
So since I am OBSESSED with these gorgeous lip balms I feel it necessary to tell you guys about them.

MAC make four different shades of the lip conditioner along with a color free one too. The colors available are Fuchsia Fix, Gentle Coral, Petting Pink and Soothing Beige. They are quite sheer to begin with but if you apply them thicker then the color becomes bolder and brighter.
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner ~ Top to bottom....
Fuchsia Fix, Gentle Coral, Petting Pink & Soothing Beige


I love these and use them everyday to keep my lips feeling soft and looking pretty. Give them a try!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Liking reading your blog. The food pictures look really good. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment! If you have any questions I will respond here so check back soon!