Halloween Nail Art Ideas.

15 October 2011

Hey Folks!

It's the weekend, woooop-deee-doooop! Happy weekend everyone!

I was looking at my calendar this morning and realized there's just two weeks until Halloween. So, that being said I decided to go on the internet to browse for some Halloween nail art ideas. I thought it'd be a fun way to get in the spooky mood.

Here's some cool ones that I found:


Black and White Spiders and Bats from Polished Love Affair. Simple but cute. I think these could be a lot harder to do than they appear though.


Orange Spiderweb Nails from Pimp My Nailz. I have no idea how to do spider webs that delicately. Let me know if you do please!



Toxic Waste from Deez Nails.


Vampire Nails from Northern Downpour Sends It's Love.



Ghosts from Sweet Sweet Life. I really like these ones, they look so cute! I think they'd be pretty easy to do too. I'd probably substitute the lime color for purple though, a bit more Halloweeny.


Cracked Orange and Black from Crystal Visions. Very easy to do and a great effect.


Mummy nails from Nailpolish Is Alive.



Blood spattered nails from Superficial Girls.


Nightmare Before Christmas inspired nails also from Pimp My Nailz.


Jack Skeleton Nails from Mrs Loredo at Deviant Art.

Firstly, I want to say, isn't there a lot of talented people in the world! I could never ever have a hope in hell of doing the last ones. Actually I wouldn't even know where to begin but they were so cool that I wanted to show you.

I think my favorites are the cute little ghosts, the black and white spiders and bats and the Nightmare Before Christmas inspired ones. But I quite like the blood spattered ones too. Hmmm.

You might be able to tell I'm indecisive. It's my weak point. So I'm going to ask you guys instead...
 
Which do you like the most? 

Will you be trying some Halloween Nail art yourself? If you do then feel free to leave a link in the comments below so my lovely readers and I can all take a look at it.

Right, it's time to get off my laptop now, it's Saturday night and the boyfriend and I are heading out for dinner and some drinks.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
xxx


Follow Ugly Duckling

4 comments:

  1. Awwww most beautiful post about Halloween some of them really cute that cute spider one, Boo and Bats then goost from sweet seet life and pimp my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh man! i wish i could do that to my nails! i love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great ideas...Good job girl!!!All look so fantastic;)You have a nice blog so I'm follow you back;)Thank you for your comment and for follow me:):)KISSES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally doing this again this year! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment! If you have any questions I will respond here so check back soon!