I Wore: Diesel, Dream Catcher & Chloe Bag.

22 October 2011

Hey Lovelies, how is Saturday treating you?

For me it's great but I do have a confession to make...it's almost 4pm and I'm not dressed yet. I'm bad ass like that! I am going to get dressed soon I swear but first I wanted to show you some pics that I'd forgotten to post previously. I took them only a few weeks ago as the summer was dwindling away.

I didn't know it at the time but this was the last time I got to go bare legged and wear my favorite denim skirt (love it, so comfy and casual, if you stick around you'll no doubt see it again next year). It actually seems like it was just last week but I'd freeze if I tried to wear this here now.

Paddington Saddle Bag - Chloe. Denim Skirt - Diesel. Cardigan - MS.



 

My boyfriend and I had popped out for a coffee in the late afternoon. I wore the skirt with a simple white tee and beige cardigan. I've had my Chloe saddle bag for years now, I love it so much and it's only getting better with age I think. Although, I have ditched the padlock from it because the bag itself is so heavy it gives me backache. The padlock feels like it doubles the weight. So that just sits in my house now instead. The scarf is from H&M, as is the dream catcher necklace. When I saw the necklace it instantly made me think of Fall, don't you think?!

Dream Catcher Necklace - H&M
Ummm, yeah, you might be noticing I can't stay away from cupcakes.

A mixture of different bracelets  - Accessorize.          





Peachy nude ruffle bow flats - Zara.

Love the girliness of the ruffled bow.

 

Even though it's too cold for the skirt I can still wear the rest with jeans instead. Which is great because I love the color combination of soft pinks and browns together. Seems so fallish if you know what I mean.

Okay, so the boyfriends is fully ready to go out now and will start to get impatient/repulsed if I don't get off the couch and shower. Don't know what the plan for the day evening is but you can be sure I'll take some snaps if I see or do anything fun!

Please leave a comment and follow my blog. I'm planning my first giveaway for when I reach 50 followers, not a big number but I really appreciate every person who bothers to read my ramblings and you've got to start somewhere, right?!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone! xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog through a comment you left on Snackface and I love it! You are so cute and I love your style and the idea behind this blog (plus living in Korea sounds so interesting!) I just started my own blog and I am looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful outfit...I love your dream catcher necklace and your flats!!!;)You look so nice in those photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies! Makes me smile :)

    Glad you like the look!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable, love those flats!
    A really good friend of mine lives in Seoul :)

    Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah you look so pretty <3
    thank you so much for following me!
    i'm following you back ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute and I love your style! That necklace... I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting ladies, you guys are sweet to say such nice things!

    Lilly, thanks for following me. You should visit your friend here, it's a fun city!

    Jennifer, thank you for following back, hehe ^^ I think you're pretty too!

    Gentri, you should get one but I think you'll have to look quick, I got mine about a month ago. It's one of my current favs..so many people comment on it when I wear it. I love it!

    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this outfit, you look beautiful and effortless!

    thanks for visiting my blog, now following ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to visit her, especially now that she is getting married next month. Wish the tickets were a bit cheaper and I had more vacation time. Hopefully one day. Kinda sucks being so far away from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so pretty! your hair looks like honey, and all your whimsical jewelry makes you look so laid back and lovely!


    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ CottonCandyINK Thanks for following :)

    @ Lilly's Style I know what you mean about the tickets and how it sucks being far away. I really miss my friends in England. I wish the tickets were cheaper too, maybe more people would be able to come visit me then. Suppose they still get to see most of my life between my blog and facebook though! haha!

    @ Heather Thanks for stopping by and I like the idea of my hair looking like honey, sounds delicious!

    I hope you guys will all stop by again soon. Have a lovely day!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment! If you have any questions I will respond here so check back soon!